Thursday, September 25, 2008

Enjoy the Simple moments

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson

I had an opportunity today to enjoy a simple moment. I was a little stressed and came upstairs and saw my three youngest girls lying on their backs, enjoying each others' company. So, I decided to join them. We started singing and laughing and we made a wonderful memory. So, today...take a moment to make a memory. There are so many things that we let occupy our time, let's let FAMILY be one of them. And don't forget to document it somehow! :)

Some ideas:
*Watch a sunset together
*Lay out on the trampoline and count the stars
*Sing while cooking dinner with the family
*Go for a walk around the block
*Go for a drive and look at the colors of Fall
*Pick a leaf and put it under a paper and color over it with a crayon..that is always fun
*Start reading a book as a family, maybe under a blanket with flashlights :)


No comments: