I have a friend that is a professor at the University of Utah and she told me that every 3rd Saturday the University has an activity for kids/families from 2-4 p.m. In October they are making masks and then in November it will be Holiday Cards. You can find the information here. I found it by looking up theUniversity of Utah Events Calendar. When you get there click on the category kids/family.
She says it is wonderful and she takes her girls every month.
I am excited to try it out. Oh, and the best thing is it's FREE!!
Let us know if you go and what you thought :).
She says it is wonderful and she takes her girls every month.
I am excited to try it out. Oh, and the best thing is it's FREE!!
Let us know if you go and what you thought :).


No comments:
Post a Comment