Saturday, September 27, 2008
Star Gazing
Last night our family did a fun little activity. After the kids were all in bed, my husband and I grabbed a couple of large blankets and spread one out in the grass in our backyard. Then we surprised the kids by waking them up and taking them into the backyard. We all lay down on one blanket and covered ourselves with the other. After I handed each person a "Milkyway" bar, we looked at the stars and just talked about the universe, creation and God's power. It was really nice. It only took about 15-20 minutes and next to no prep time. I highly recommend it! A few suggestions: get the chocolate ahead of time and wait for a clear, warm weekend evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Fun Kristen...i like the added touch of chocolate...milky way's ..very appropriate! We'll have to try it.
I love the ideas that you and Natalie have posted! They are great.... what a fantastic blog!
Post a Comment